Jr Network Administrator
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: : Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration. They are currently looking for an outstanding Jr network admin to join their team.
- Maintain core applications such as, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, Browsers, End Point Protection Java, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Use Windows Deployment Services to build images, package applications, and execute deployments
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with others to secure efficient operation of desktop computing environment
- Resolve issues with end-user workstation networking software products
- Assist in logging, reporting, and monitoring desktop operations
- Track and maintain network administration
- Monitor backups for recovery on all servers and databases and End Point Protection Systems
- Maintain Digital Video Recording Security Systems, Client Terminal services and Phone systems
- Degree with 2+ years’ supporting and troubleshooting help desk issues
- Certifications preferred: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Cisco CCNA, or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Experience with active directory administration, Adobe products, End Point Protection, MAC, Microsoft desktop products, troubleshooting, Ticket Tracking, VPN Client, Windows Deployment Services, and wireless technology
- 24 Hour on call rotation
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13409 – Jr Network Administrator