JD Edwards Manufacturing BA
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global automotive and industrial part manufacturing company is partnering with TeamBradley to add a JD Edwards Manufacturing BA to their team. This person will provide daily support and analysis for the integration of various applications, troubleshoot software support issues, and implement solutions. This position is near the Elgin, IL area and is in office.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of Financial Module/Applications of the Oracle – JD Edwards Enterprise One experience
- Creating JDE E1 Pages, JDE Cafe One and JDE UX One
- Familiar with Hubble financial analytics software for customizable dashboards, tracking of business metrics, and performance
- Strong SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Familiar with IBM AS/400 and SharePoint a plus
- JDE Distribution, Procurement, and Manufacturing a plus
- Familiar with Mexican accounting localizations a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
JD Edwards Manufacturing BA – 11771