IT Team Lead
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a computer software company, is expanding and turning to TeamBradley for recruitment assistance. This company is adding a talented IT Team Lead. This person will be responsible for leading an agile team to design and build cloud-based content management systems. The right person for this career opportunity enjoys pulling apart complex problems, works to identify solutions, and is an excellent communicator with business partners and teams. This position is located in the Chicago, IL area and is hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to gather project requirements and manage projects.
- Budgetary responsibility and identifying scope creep for projects.
- Identify and remove bottlenecks that impede the progress of projects.
- Able to think outside the box and resolve issues.
- Evaluating technology, risks, scope, and resources for solutions.
- Collaborate with the product team.
- Plan and guide the creation of solutions and implementation documentation.
- Mentor and lead team members
- 5+ years of previous experience in backend and front-end development. Especially with NodeJS and TypeScript
- 2+ years of previous management/team lead or mentor experience
- Previous experience in an agile environment
- Advanced knowledge of backend frameworks: Express/NestJS
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications using Reactor Angular (Typescript)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure – Dynamo DB, CloudFront, CloudFormation, EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Experience in unit testing using tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, and Cypress.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS3 and CSS animation.
- Proficient in NoSQL DBs like MongoDB and DynamoDB.
- Experience working in real-time environments using WebSocket’s and WebRTC.
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Knowledgeable in GIT source control to design custom GIT workflows.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
IT Team Lead – 23-12018