IT SAP Applications Analyst
Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a commercial manufacturer, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for an outstanding IT SAP Applications Analyst. This person will be in charge of coordinating all IT system standards and requirements. This position is near Park Ridge, IL and is hybrid.
- Act as liaison with other departments and partners for EDI, SAP, Webpage, and Web Portals
- Manage and monitor the SAP PO/PI/XI EDI solution
- Design and implement interfaces to integrate other manufacturing processes to SAP
- Provide support for SAP business systems
- Analyze user requests for assistance and resolve issues
- Stay up to date with systems software, telephone and security systems
- Electronically transmit business by expanding EDI and use of the internet
- BS degree with 3+ years of experience in an ERP environment including FICO, SAP BW and SAP – ECC
- 3+ years of systems analysis and design, project management, file/data base design and development experience
- Ideally experienced with a variety of SAP Modules – such as SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, and HR
- Experience with Cloud Solutions, SAP Development and EDI preferred
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
IT SAP Applications Analyst – 11791