IT Infrastructure Director
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages, and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication, and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and collaboration. They are currently looking for an outstanding IT Infrastructure Director to join their team. This person will be responsible for both the corporate Network and Security.
- Responsible for the supervision of overall IT infrastructure and collaborating with executives
- Support network of 70+ locations across the U.S.
- Responsible for 4 data centers and cloud services
- Will manage a team of 10+ network and security admins and engineers
- Support adoption of new technologies and tools
- Coordinate security related activity and oversee the implementation
- Recognize risk factors, communicate critical risk and participate in development
- Support planning, development and implementation of a secure infrastructure
- Collaborate with third parties
- Oversee and implement security policies and technologies
- In charge of department budgets and keep track of expenses
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years’ managing information network and security, maintaining information security operations, developing policies and procedures
- Current information security certification
- Strong experience with cloud-based network infrastructure including both Azure & AWS
- Building and maintaining a multi location network experience
- Hands on experience in configuring, utilizing and interpreting industry leading network, application, web, database and host vulnerability technologies and serving as the technical security subject matter expert
- Development, implementation and operation of IT Security Strategy experience
- Experience in defining and implementing security life cycle testing to conduct various security testing
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13392 – IT Infrastructure Director