IT Help Desk
Glendale Heights, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in industrial distribution, is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to assist them. The growth of this company continues to provide opportunities for development and advancement. They are currently looking for an IT Help Desk. This person will assist with managing incidents and service requests. The right candidate will have excellent problem-solving and communication skills. This position is located near the Glendale Heights, IL area and is currently on-site.
- Create and process incidents and service requests
- Apply enterprise service desk standards
- Triage incidents accordingly resolve in accordance with established enterprise service desk SLA’s
- Manage ticket queue backlog and improve efficiency
- Execute provisioning activities associated with onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Level I administration of active directory, 0365 environment, CRM applications, and ERP platforms
- Resolve incidents of hardware, software, and applications platforms
- Participate in complex, specialized technical investigations to determine system and design standards and performance parameter
- Administer all computer hardware/software procurement
- Bachelor’s Degree with ITIL Service Desk best practices experience
- Knowledge of computer and mobility hardware/software
- Supporting and administering Microsoft stack of products, CRM and ERP environments experience
- ERP Administrator/Operator experience a plus
- Distribution and/or Manufacturing experience preferred
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
IT Help Desk – 11810