IT Help Desk Supervisor / IT Support Services Supervisor / IT Help Desk and Service Delivery, Manager
Wood Dale, IL
Title: IT Help Desk Supervisor / IT Support Services Supervisor / IT Help Desk and Service Delivery, Manager
Are you ready to become the cornerstone of a seamless IT support system in a dynamic environment? As the IT Help Desk and Supervisor, you will be the force ensuring a technologically equipped workforce, delivering beyond expectations with every ticket and interaction.
Location Wood Dale, IL in the O’Hare Area
Status: This role is 100% on-site
Why You Should Apply
- In this greenfield role you will be at the forefront of shaping and maintaining the Help Desk / Services Support team for optimum performance.
- Witness the remarkable journey of this dynamic company, now boasting a 1,500-strong workforce. In just six years, catapulted from $100 million in sales to an impressive $1.1 billion in sales, reflecting our extraordinary expansion.
- Lead and inspire a dedicated team, driving them to exceed service benchmarks.
- Champion the improvement of resolution procedures, contributing to a culture of excellence.
- Play a vital role in the procurement and management of cutting-edge computing hardware.
Compensation: Targeting in the 110-120k range.
The outstanding benefits package includes the following:
- Healthcare benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company matching
- Bonus eligible position
What You’ll Be Doing
- Directing a versatile team of IT professionals, both on-site and remote.
- Crafting an exceptional customer service experience for all IT interactions.
- Supervising technical support activities to deliver timely and effective solutions.
- Overseeing the onboarding and off-boarding of technical processes.
- Spearheading the communication and resolution of technical issues company-wide.
- Oversee 1st and 2nd level support and manage key metrics to improve efficiency.
- Manage a team of 2 direct employees and service delivery vendors over 15 locations.
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, and 401K with company match.
- Attractive bonus structure and a clear path for professional growth.
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading diverse IT teams.
- Adept at vendor management, nurturing pivotal service and product relationships.
- Previous experience in a Microsoft/Windows environment.
- Proven track record of vital metrics/KPIs.
- Skilled in the creation and administration of IT policies and standards.
- Knowledge of ITIL frameworks.
How To ApplyWe’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to me, Rich Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you’re interested. Or, if you do have a resume ready, apply on this site or email that to me directly as well.
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. Sponsorship is not an option for this role. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TBI Id No: 24-13007 IT Help Desk Supervisor / IT Support Services Supervisor / IT Help Desk and Service Delivery, Manager