Information Technology Team Lead
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: TeamBradley is collaborating with a non-profit organization that provides a variety of financial services to its clients. The company is seeking to add to their staff an Information Technology Team Lead. Our client offers a great environment to work in with strong benefits and believes in a healthy work-life balance. This person will be responsible for providing technical leadership and be a hands-on manager.
- Responsible for budgeting and managing a team of 4
- Aligns IT environment with business mission and ensures IT excellence for the financial users
- Ensures safety of financial information and disaster recovery planning/protection
- Provides guidance for applications, software acquisition, implementations, and architecture
- Oversees IT environment making sure resolution of issues
- Guarantee a successful environment
- Follows corporate compliance
- Bachelors degree preferred with 5+ years of IT experience from a financial Industry
- Financial core system and Project Management experience
- Software: Symitar experience strongly preferred
- Strong data warehouse experience: reporting, business intelligence, and dashboarding
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#13356 – Information Technology Team Lead