LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global manufacturer of building products, is growing and teaming with TeamBradley to help add to their IT team. They are currently looking to add an outstanding Integration Engineer to their team. This position is a key member of overseeing enterprise information assets. The right candidate will be able to influence and sell their skills to many different levels.
• Develop Informatica IICS or PowerCenter in Data Warehousing and Enterprise Integration projects
• Recognize the transformation design needs for a specific set of data
• Construct integration jobs to transfer/transform the data to the new system
• Test to make sure that the developed code is running properly
• Collaborate with internal and external departments
• Provide Business as Usual support for the Informatica system by developing new capabilities while working with Business Analysts to modify
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience as an integration engineer utilizing Informatica tools
• 1+ year experience using Informatica IICS cloud-based tools
• Strong SQL coding skills
• Full life cycle development methodology knowledge
• Provide after-hours support as required
• Cloud-based integrations and data governance practices experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13316 – Integration Engineer