OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global manufacturer of building products, is growing and teaming with TeamBradley to help add to their IT team. They are currently looking to add an outstanding Integration Architect to their team. This position is a key member of overseeing enterprise data group. The right candidate will be able to influence and sell their skills to many different levels.
- Improve business effectiveness and automation using integration tools and strategies
- Create and execute Integration strategy
- Design and develop Informatica IICS in Data Warehousing & Enterprise Integration projects
- Recognize the transformation design needs for data
- Build & test Integration jobs to transfer/transform the data between systems
- Provide ongoing support for the Informatica system by developing new capabilities, modifying and testing programs
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years as an integration engineer utilizing informatica or enterprise class ETL tool experience
- 3+ years’ leading integration architecture using API, ETL, Messaging, Etc.
- 2+ years’ using Informatica IICS cloud-based tools
- SQL coding skills for data analysis and testing experience
- Agile project management experience
- Full life cycle development methodology knowledge
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13342 – Integration Architect