Buffalo Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is focused on providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package, with the opportunity to grow within the company. Currently they are looking for an Infrastructure Manager.
- Manage technical guidance to a global team of IT professionals
- Manage a 130 virtual computer environment
- Manage a global communications network based voice and data solutions including MPLS, point to point, VPN and wireless technologies
- Manage a global VPN network
- WAN, LANs, wireless controllers using firewall and switching
- Bachelors Degree with 7+ years of infrastructure configuration, implementation and support experience
- Must have leadership experience and global infrastructure experience
- MCSA or MCSE, VCA or VCP VMWare certification
- Experience with EMC/IBM, HP and QNAP
- Telephony and video conferencing experience
- Active Directory, ERP, DNS, DHSP experience
- VMWare and Hyper-V experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13464 – Infrastructure Manager