Information Security Manager
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is expanding and is looking to TeamBradley to help them grow. They are currently looking for an experienced Information Security Manager. This person will be responsible for collaborating with other team member to build and manage the programs supporting compliance control. The right candidate will have experience working in a larger environment and be flexible.
- Manage security compliance engagement activities and support existing compliance control
- Collaborate with many cross-functional teams to integrate control requirements
- Manage, document, and communicate compliance requirements, timelines, and road map to others
- Manage risks and collaborates with project teams to solve issues
- Manage, track, and report compliance-related remediation
- Provide ongoing guidance and consultation to the organization
- Collaborate with support teams to design and implement an automated control strategy
- Develop a strategy to maintain a centralized audit evidence repository for all security compliance
- Stay up to date on changes to laws, regulations, and NIST frameworks
- Degreed with 7+ years working experience within Information Security & Compliance along with 5 years of security audit experience
- Understanding of relevant security standards such as NIST, ISO 27001, SOC2, etc.
- Cloud controls experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13332 – Information security Manager