Infor FACTS Programmer
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client provides progressive technology strategies for various wholesale distributors nationwide. They have recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced Infor FACTS Programmer. This person will do custom development on Infor FACTS for clients.
- Develop, Troubleshoot, support, Install and setup Infor FACTS ERP
- Collect requirements for development projects and create solutions for customer’s needs
- Identify creative solutions and track issues
- Integration between FACTS and other software
- Ability to understand and create support documentation
- Must have significant experience supporting and developing Infor FACTS Distribution
- Ideally 4+ years of ProvideX/PxPlus and GUI ERP experience
- Experience with wholesale distributors. Including: Logistics, Customer Service, Warehouse Operations, General Accounting and Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Any financial or distribution background would be a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
ID#: 13374- Infor FACTS Support Specialist