Infor FACTS Developer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a manufacturer, and distributor for the construction industry, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for an outstanding Sr ERP Developer. This person will define, develop, test, maintain and modify software applications throughout the production life cycle. The right candidate will have outstanding communication and the ability to prioritize tasks. This position is remote.
- Collaborate with others in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and modifications
- Collaborate with other technical staff to assist in resolving problems with all software products/systems
- Assess existing business systems and procedures
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements
- Assist in defining software development project plans
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and performance
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs
- Generate statistics and write reports on the status of the programming process
- Develop and maintain system manuals and guidelines and train end users
- Guide junior team members
- Degreed with previous experience in InforDistribution FACTS ERP software
- Experience with ProvideX/PxPlus
- Experience in GUI ERP programming.
- Understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Database and operating systems experience with Microsoft SQL a plus
- Linux and Windows understanding
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a specific type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship and is not open to relocation expenses.
Infor FACTS Developer – 11824