OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a manufacturer of leading household brands, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, we are looking for an IAM Manager. This person will be responsible for access provisioning, governance, and administrative needs. This position is hybrid located near the Bannockburn, IL area or remote.
- Design, implement and deploy IAM/IGA solutions
- Create and enforce policies and procedures for effective provisioning, de-provisioning, and entitlements of all identities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop requirements and IAM solutions aligning to corporate strategic goals
- Hands-on involvement in the development and configuration of products around IAM
- Advance IAM and Digital Technology security posture, reduce risk and impact profile, implement effective and modern security controls
- 6+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- 3+ years of experience with Saviynt, Sailpoint, Forgerock or equivalent tool experience
- Knowledge in core IAM Domains
- Hands-on experience with IAM technologies, standards, and practices
- Expertise with Active Directory, group policy management, and operating multiple federation technologies (i.e. ADFS, Ping, Okta, Azure AD, AWS IAM)
- Java, API development, Powershell, and SQL knowledge
- Familiarity with SAP GRC
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
IAM Manager -11772