Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leading global provider of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies, is collaborating with TeamBradley to find an ETL Developer. This person will be responsible for Analyzing and developing data and databases. This position is located in the Park Ridge, IL area and has a hybrid work schedule (2 days in the office, 3 days remote).
- Develop data models
- Identify and resolve information flow, and content issues, and transform business requirements into a data model
- Design and develop ETL solutions using SAP Data Services
- Maintain data integrity
- Support and maintain ETL data flow and the data warehouse environment
- 5+ years of ETL development experience from an enterprise ERP platform (SAP preferred)
- Grasp of data warehousing concepts, dimensional database design, and best practices
- Cross-functional experience
- Microsoft BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and Power BI)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
ETL Developer – 23-12001