Enterprise Infrastructure Manager / Manager Enterprise Infrastructure / IT Infrastructure Manager
Wood Dale, IL
Are you ready to manage and architect the technological backbone of a dynamic organization? As the Enterprise Infrastructure Manager, you’ll lead a team to innovate and maintain the critical IT infrastructure that powers our client’s success. Your strategic vision will directly influence a thriving company, ensuring technology meets current needs and propels business growth.
Location: Wood Dale, IL – O’Hare area
Status: Onsite full-time.
Why You Should Apply
- Witness the remarkable journey of this dynamic company, now boasting a 1,500-strong workforce. In just six years, we’ve catapulted from a valuation of $100 million to an impressive $1.1 billion, reflecting our extraordinary expansion.
- We are committed to nurturing talent from within our ranks, which is why we are excited to announce this new opportunity within the IT team.
- Lead a forward-thinking IT team not confined by location.
- Direct influence on the company’s technology trajectory.
- Engage in high-level strategic decision-making.
- Opportunity to negotiate with vendors and shape IT investments.
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, and 401K with company match.
- Attractive bonus structure and a clear path for professional growth.
Compensation: Targeting in the 125-135k range.
The outstanding benefits package includes the following:
- Healthcare benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company matching
- Bonus eligible position
What You’ll Be Doing
- Spearheading the development and execution of the IT infrastructure vision.
- Aligning IT strategy with business objectives.
- Ensuring best practices in IT security and infrastructure management.
- Overseeing both on-premise and cloud-based data center operations.
- Driving innovation to leverage technology for business growth.
- Apply creativity to drive modernization.
- Manage a team of 5 direct employees and MSP over 15 locations.
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Proven leadership in managing geographically dispersed IT infrastructure teams and vendors.
- Skilled in hybrid and public cloud technologies.
- Proficient with Cisco, VOIP systems, and Microsoft technologies, including Azure and Office 365.
- Experience with Server and applications virtualization.
- Demonstrated negotiation prowess with IT vendors.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to me, Rich Bradley, email@example.com and tell me why you’re interested. Or, if you do have a resume ready, apply on this site.
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. Sponsorship is not an option for this role. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TBI Id No: 24-13009 Enterprise Infrastructure Manager / Manager Enterprise Infrastructure / IT Infrastructure Manager