Director of Technology
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a 100M company that specializes in maintaining, repairing, and installations of home comfort and safety systems, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for an outstanding Director of Technology. This person will be responsible for implanting and operating the technology that supports the company. You will be a key player in implementing future acquisitions and continuous improvement and growth of the company to 500M+ over the next several years. This position is remote.
- Hiring and training technology team and responsible for all activities with employees
- Schedules, organizes, and assigns projects to outside vendors and internal staff
- Development and implementation processes
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize business operations disruptions in emergencies or data loss.
- Establish standards and provides recommendations for improving IT infrastructure
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance
- Oversees security, networks, and enterprise information
- Facilitates IT security audits
- Collaborates with external IT vendors and service providers and maintains relationships
- Coordinates multisite IT systems through ERP
- Manages budget for company and handles future acquisition and organic growth
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred with 5+ years managing a technology environment
- Able to identify opportunities for system and procedural improvement and propose solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management along with ERP applications.
- Previous experience working in a private equity-owned portfolio company
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship.
Director of Technology – 11803