Director of IT
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a Logistics and supply chain company, is relocating and turning to TeamBradley for help. This is an international company that is moving their IT team to the Atlanta area. Currently they are looking for an outstanding Director of IT. This person will have the opportunity to grow the development and Infrastructure team. The right candidate will be a go getter and very hands on.
BRIEF SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, develop and implement IT initiatives
- Make sure the organizational structure is suitable for the current and future business needs
- Lead and coordinate development of infrastructure
- Lead and organize hardware, networks, operating systems, telecommunications, and peripherals
- Expertise in architecture, functionality, integration API, and configurations
- Responsible for operational activities, configuration, and change control related to all key software systems
- Degreed with 10+ years working within IT Systems and Applications and 5+ years of management experience
- Manage a team of 9+ people in the development and infrastructure areas and continue to grow as needed
- Experience from a logistics and/or supply chain environment strongly preferred
- Experience with the following technology: Microsoft, CRM, Salesforce, and Sage, Great Plains or other similar ERP
- Stay up to date on technology
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13406 – Director of IT