Director of Financial Services M&A
Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York City ,
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of America’s best management consulting firms is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, they are looking for an exceptional Director of Financial Services M&A. This person will engage in a wide range of projects in the media, entertainment, and technology areas. This position is hybrid and located near New York City, NY or Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- Collaborate with senior management teams, boards of directors and senior investment professionals to navigate corporate challenges
- Help improve financial and operational business performance, advising companies/stakeholders, evaluating businesses in the context of strategic M&A or investment transactions, assist in post-acquisition merger integration and help companies in developing business plans and corporate strategies
- Client situations and practice disciplines using analysis of financial statements and projections, benchmarking, comparable company analysis, financial modeling, operational and business process review, performing valuations and conducting business due diligence, etc.
- Track communications and media industry trends
- Maintain detailed records of information employed during the performance of engagements
- Write reports and analyses to present engagements’ project scope of work, findings and recommendations
- Supervise junior staff
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in professional services, consulting, investment banking or Telecom, Media & Technology within investment banking
- Travel to clients and offices about 30-40%
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Director of Financial Services M&A – 11773