Desktop Support Technician
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Recognized as an industry leader in both technology and manufacturing, our client began as a small manufacturer and is now well-known worldwide. Although now a large corporation, our client strives to maintain a personable and close working environment for the employees. Offering a great benefits package, growth opportunities within the company, and to gain valuable industry experience, this is an outstanding company to be a part of! We are looking for an outstanding Desktop Support Technician. This position is onsite, located in Jonesboro, AR.
- Provide support for office and manufacturing hardware.
- Level 1 – 3 customer service support via phone or remote access.
- Install, maintain, and upgrade PC hardware, printers, peripherals, and software.
- Support servers, network, and phone equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of previous experience.
- Skilled at PC installation, upgrades, and repair.
- Windows and Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Understanding of server & networking technology.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Comfortable working in office and manufacturing environments.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
Desktop Support Technician – 23-12015