Desktop Support Engineer
Santa Monica, CA
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients; they must employ innovative individuals that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer. This position is currently located in Santa Monica, CA and is an on-site job.
- Technical support of desktop hardware and software
- Troubleshoot application issues, including data encryption, file repair, hard disk diagnostics, and viruses
- Troubleshoot printers and copier interfaces
- Timely updates and closures of tickets in Service Now
- Support, including inventory and coordination with outside vendors
- Support video conference programs such as MS Teams, Skype, and Zoom
- Support all types of mobile devices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Windows 10 and 11 and Microsoft Office 365 knowledge
- Experience with white glove support of VIP customers
- Familiar with remote access technologies such as Citrix and VPN
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Desktop Support Engineer – 11827