Data Warehouse Developer
Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leading global provider of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies, is collaborating with TeamBradley to find a Data Warehouse Developer. This person will be responsible for developing complex database designs for corporate data reporting. The position is Hybrid and in office 2 days a week.
• Develop data models.
• Manage the identification and resolution of information flow, content issues, and the transformation of business requirements into logical data models.
• Design and develop ETL solutions using SAP Data Services.
• Manage the flow of information through relational databases.
• Maintain data integrity by reducing data redundancy.
• Support and maintain existing ETL data flow and the data warehouse.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in data modeling and development.
• 5+ years of ETL development experience.
• SAP Data Services experience preferred.
• In-depth understanding of data warehousing concepts, best practices, and dimensional database design.
• Enterprise BI suite experience is a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Data Warehouse Developer – 23 – 12040