CRM Software Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovative individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a CRM Software Engineer. The right candidate must have outstanding communication skills. This position is currently located in Chicago, IL area or New York, NY, and is hybrid.
- Establish applications including debugging, programming enhancements, and new systems
- Collaborate with business representatives to understand business needs and requirements; identify any issues in requirements and resolve
- Develop detailed specs for enhancements/modules of new systems that are aligned to requirements and can be easily interpreted by the business representatives and other engineers
- Write complex code, maintain continuous integrations and processes
- Collaborate with business representatives to understand outcomes and resolve any issues
- Collaborate with teams to ensure successful delivery and implementations
- Maintain system by improving products and processes, Managing the backlog
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years’ experience in the financial services industry
- CRM experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
CRM Software Engineer – 11822