CRM Business Analyst
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in industrial distribution, is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to help them. They continue to grow and provide opportunities for development and advancement. They are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst. The right candidate will have outstanding communication and collaboration skills. This person will be the liaison for multiple teams and help provide solutions. This position is located in the Detroit, MI area and is an on-site role.
- Develop and produce high-quality requirement specifications and develop functional designs.
- Collaborate and act as liaison with end users and IT team members.
- Provide training and guidance to internal and external customers.
- Write and execute thorough functional test plans to ensure system changes.
- Assists in identifying external and internal customer problems.
- The primary resource for others and provide support.
- Design data reports and provide Infor CRM training.
- Gather user feedback and make recommendations for CRM.
- Degreed with 3+ years of CRM experience.
- Implementing and onboarding CRM.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience with BI reports, O365, and ERP Systems
- Previous Infor CRM experience is strongly preferred.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
CRM Business Analyst – 23-12034