OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a top environmental services company is growing and turning to TeamBradley to help them. They are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team. The right candidate will be self-starter who can collaborate across teams.
- Manage and execute enhancement requests in CRM and other systems
- Resolve functionality issues by team members
- Collaborate with third-party Salesforce systems integrator
- Recommend improvements to systems and databases
- Maintain/cleansing data in Salesforce and other systems
- Develop and maintain data pipelines between systems
- Adding and maintaining user profiles in Salesforce
- Manage complex data sharing rules across multiple teams, privacy firewalls, etc.
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Plan and carry out the development of system-driven solutions
- Lead data infrastructure planning, make recommendations and execute work to support the long-term evolution of Salesforce
- Develop tools and processes to gather and address user feedback and troubleshooting
- Ideally Degreed with CRM certifications (such as: Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder etc.)
- Experience with CRM or Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Experience executing CRM configurations
- Knowledgeable with data wrangling, data visualization, spreadsheet, etc.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13412 – Salesforce Administrator