OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: As a growing global manufacturing organization, our client strongly believes that their success and innovation starts with their employees. Fostering a work environment that promotes collaboration and inventiveness, our client is looking for professionals who are looking to contribute to their success. Currently, they are looking for an experienced CNC Programmer.
- Program the machine shop equipment including CNC mills & CNC lathes using Mastercam CAD/CAM software
- Update Routings for updates made to machined component & new components
- Establish routings based on engineering drawings and specifications and evaluate with Inventor, Pro E, VISI, and other software
- Programming using Sigma-nest software
- Explore new approaches and processes to increase quality and productivity
- 2+ years of Mastercam X4 or higher experience
- Hands on fabricating, machining, welding, and finishing of metals experience.
- Autocad, G-Code programming, Microsoft Office Tools, and laser nesting software knowledge is ideal
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13370 – CNC Programmer