CNC Programmer – Contract Role
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: As a growing global manufacturing organization, our client strongly believes that their success and innovation starts with their employees. Fostering a work environment that promotes collaboration and inventiveness, our client is looking for professionals who are looking to contribute to their success. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Contract CNC Programmer. This is a 6-month contract that will be onsite for the first month.
- Program the machine shop equipment including CNC mills & CNC lathes using Mastercam CAD/CAM software
- Update Routings for updates made to machined component & new components
- Establish routings based on engineering drawings and specifications and evaluate with Inventor, Pro E and other software
- 2+ years of Mastercam Programming (2017 or higher) experience
- Hands-on fabricating, machining, welding, and finishing of metals experience.
- Autocad, G-Code programming, Microsoft Office Tools, and laser nesting software knowledge is ideal
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13356 – Contract CNC Programmer