Cloud Platform Engineer Director
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find a Cloud Platform Engineering Director. The right candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to the needs of this company. Great communication and personal skills are a must.
- Develop implementation of Cloud Platform and solutions
- Hire, manage and mentor a team of 10 for the cloud platform team.
- Scales Cloud platform through building secure Cloud services
- Provide strategic leadership and collaborate with peers
- Support Security policies
- Cloud Platform single-point-of-contact to Cloud Operations
- Agile and DevSecOps transformation, methodology adoption
- Establish standard-operating-procedures (SOPs) and best-practices
- Establish and leads the Cloud Platform Engineering team
- Manage vendor relationship for platform engineering services, SLAs, KPIs
- Responsible for planning and budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years experience in IT operations and 5+ years in leading cloud operations in AWS
- Experience performing and automating cloud deployments, optimization, and security activities
- AWS Cloud operations and managing 3rd party vendors experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#13422- Cloud Platform Engineering Director