Cloud Operations Director
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find a Cloud Operations Director. The right candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to the needs of this company. Great communication and personal skills are a must.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Cloud infrastructure including operational process and technology, roadmaps, architecture, services and enablement
- Will hire, manage and mentor a team of 10 cloud operations employees
- Scales Cloud operations through best practices
- Supports Information Security policies
- Responsible for operational service management processes
- Build, design, implement and maintain machine instances, storage, security, network and governance
- Automate installation, deployments, upgrades
- Collaborate with engineers, operations managers, product teams, and Cloud platform teams
- Responsible for planning and budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years experience in IT operations and 5+ years in leading cloud operations in AWS
- Experience performing and automating cloud deployments, optimization, and security activities
- AWS Cloud operations and managing 3rd party vendors experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13423 – Cloud Operations Director