Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Azure Cloud Engineer
Join a leading, long-standing company that produces brands that have made a global impact. As part of a dynamic IT organization, you’ll be pivotal in transforming applications and technology solutions in the Cloud, shaping the future of business and tech.
Why You Should Apply
- Be a part of an exciting journey and contribute to renowned global projects impacting consumers worldwide.
- This company places such a high premium on face-to-face interaction that they will offer relocation assistance for you to move to the Racine, WI area.
- For everyone, this company offers onsite options for work-life balance, providing an excellent cafeteria with food options from around the world and meeting a variety of dietary needs, and a fitness center, including basketball and swimming.
- Family-friendly, this company also has an onsite childcare option.
- Being onsite, you’ll be able to interact with your team – this is how this company thrives.
- Exciting for summer fun is – Summer ½ Day Fridays.
- The company is closed between Dec. 25th and New Year’s.
- Reap the benefits of flexible work for qualified employees.
- Bonuses and long-term incentives.
- Matching 401K contributions.
Outstanding Benefits include.
- Medical plans offer different options for deductibles.
- Healthcare Flex Account
- Wellness Dollars
- Prescription Drug Purchase options
- Vision Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Life insurance, Wellness and fitness programs
- Maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
- Vacation typically 2 weeks to start
- Paid sabbaticals.
- With a high focus on mental health, this company has always focused on the well-being of its employees.
- Wellness ProgramsOnsite fitness center and programsHealth assessments
- Coaching options
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance for dogs and cats
- Commuter expense reimbursement account.
- Training and more.
- The benefits of this company are well above the norm.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Expand and hone Cloud and DevOps skills across diverse technologies.
- Work with cutting-edge tech stack: Azure, Power BI, Tableau, and more.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to innovate & drive growth.
- Architecting efficient and reliable platforms for Enterprise solutions.
- Delivering Cloud platforms in line with company security guidelines.
- Enhancing Cloud enablement tools and establishing best practices.
- Leading application migrations from on-prem to cloud.
- Collaborating on platform security and operationalizing disaster recovery.
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Azure cloud experience
- Proven experience in the Cloud, with knowledge of DevOps and system OS.
- Skills in Infrastructure Automation tools: Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Mastery of authentication tools like SAML and Active Directory
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ID No. 23-12051, Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Azure Cloud Engineer
Contact Rich Bradley TODAY! email@example.com