Cloud Computing Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find a Cloud Computing Engineer. The right candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to the needs of this company. Great communication and personal skills are a must.
- Design cloud infrastructure environments for a wide variety of systems. Translate project requirements. Review and analyze architecture level security solutions at the domain or product level to transform them into cloud infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Analyze and modify enterprise technology strategy and architecture. Maintain knowledge of cloud technologies, trends, and standards.
- Keep systems up-to-date with latest security patches. Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities. Evaluate new cloud infrastructure threats with associated mitigating designs and implement the best security solutions for the business.
- Set up cloud computing templates and implementation guidance for applications that leverage IaaS solutions. Assist in performance improvements while ensuring security controls are in place
- Document new cloud computing application design guidelines for both new and existing business applications. Conduct liaison activities in reviewing the application designs and collaborate to transform current application to be more cloud aligned.
- Coordinate the development of all necessary design documentation associated with cloud service solutions. Including all aspects of cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of enterprise-level Infrastructure or implementation experience
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Powershell or other technologies
- Experience moving workloads from on premise to IaaS
- Networking fundamentals, including VPN configuration
- Familiar with Containerization
- AWS and Cloud Platform Certification
- Good working knowledge of:
- Application protocols, such as HTTP(S), SMTP, SSL, and DNS
- Common applications of cryptography, such as X.509 PKI, PGP, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Security event and log management
- Identity and access management
- Encryption in the cloud
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:11765 – Cloud Computing Engineer