Cisco Network Engineer/Network Systems Engineer/Network Specialist
Join a legacy of innovation and leadership! As a Cisco Network Engineer, you will be at the forefront of maintaining and elevating our network and infrastructure security services. Your role is pivotal in shaping the technological landscape of our company, ensuring seamless connectivity and security across all of North America. Be part of a team where your expertise in network engineering creates a tangible impact every day.
Why You Should Apply:
- Opportunity to work with iconic global brands.
- Central role in a high-impact, technology-driven team.
- Engage in challenging, innovative projects.
- Collaborative work culture with a focus on employee well-being.
- This company places such a high premium on face-to-face interaction that they will offer relocation assistance for moving to the Racine, WI area.
- For everyone, this company offers onsite options for work-life balance, providing an excellent cafeteria with food options from around the world and meeting a variety of dietary needs, and a fitness center, including basketball and swimming.
- Family-friendly, this company also has an onsite childcare option.
- Being onsite, you’ll be able to interact with your team – this is how this company thrives.
- Exciting for summer fun is – Summer ½ Day Fridays.
- The company is closed between Dec. 25th and New Year’s.
- Reap the benefits of flexible work for qualified employees.
- Bonuses and long-term incentives.
- Matching 401K contributions.
- Salary is in the mid 120’s.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Implementing high-level architecture and security standards.
- Providing Level 3 support for LAN, WAN, Wireless, and various security services.
- Acting as the primary network contact for North America.
- Collaborating with vendors and suppliers for optimal solutions.
- Leading in problem management and root cause analysis processes.
Outstanding Benefits include.
- Medical plans offer different options for deductibles.
- Healthcare Flex Account
- Wellness Dollars
- Prescription Drug Purchase options
- Vision Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Life insurance, Wellness and fitness programs
- Maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
- Vacation typically 2 weeks to start.
- Paid sabbaticals.
- With a high focus on mental health, this company has always focused on the well-being of its employees.
- Wellness Programs
- Onsite fitness center and programs
- Health assessments
- Coaching options
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance for dogs and cats.
- Commuter expense reimbursement account.
- Training and more.
The benefits of this company are well above the norm
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent military experience
- CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
- Proven experience in Cisco, Routers, and switches
- Familiar with SD-WAN, Palo Alto, Firewalls (ideally Meraki), and Security
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Email me directly at teambradley123 (at) gmail (dot) com and tell me why you’re interested. Or, if you do have a resume ready, apply electronically through this platform.
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TBI ID: 23-12059 – Cisco Network Engineer