OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent C Programmer. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment, managing multiple large-scale IT projects. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Strong communication skills are required, including working with customers.
- Collaborate with leadership to define software requirements
- Define various aspects of the development process
- Effectively communicate guidelines and concepts
- Lead development to guarantee consistency
- Design and implement plans to modernize architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience with C development
- Strong knowledge with UNIX and AIX/Linux platforms
- Understanding of network communications technology, including TCP/IP
- Shared Memory and Java knowledge are a plus
- Openness to light travel
- Must pass a background check
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.