BI Team Lead / BI Project Manager / Business Intelligence Analyst
Wood Dale, IL
Are you ready to harness the power of data and lead a dynamic team into the future of business intelligence? As the BI Team Lead, in this greenfield role, you’ll be the beacon guiding a diverse team through designing and maintaining cutting-edge BI systems, making a tangible impact on our client’s operations and strategy.
Location: Wood Dale, IL – O’Hare area
Status: Full-time & on-site.
Why You Should Apply
- This role is new, and that is because the company is thriving.
- Witness the remarkable journey of this dynamic company, now boasting a 1,500-strong workforce. In just six years, catapulted from $100 million in sales to an impressive $1.1 billion in sales, reflecting our extraordinary expansion.
- Take the helm of a thriving, multidisciplinary team of analysts and developers.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to turn complex business needs into actionable tech specs.
- Influence decision-making with state-of-the-art BI reporting and analytics tools.
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, and 401K with company match.
- Attractive bonus structure and a clear path for professional growth.
Compensation: Targeting in the 120-140k range
The outstanding benefits package includes the following:
- Healthcare benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company matching
- Bonus eligible position
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading BI system design, development, and maintenance.
- Steering governance processes and task prioritization.
- Orchestrating ETL processes and data warehouse architecture.
- Crafting PowerBI dashboards and models for insightful analytics.
- Advocating for data quality and staying ahead of BI trends.
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Proven track record of BI team leadership.
- Skilled in ETL tools, particularly Azure Data Factory.
- Proficient with data lake and warehouse architecture.
- Expertise in PowerBI or equivalent BI tools.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with Azure Fabric technology.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to me, Rich Bradley, email@example.com and tell me why you’re interested. However, if you do have a resume ready, apply on this site or send your resume to me with a quick note! Thanks!
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. Sponsorship is not an option for this role. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TBI Id No: 24-13008 BI Team Lead / Manager Business Intelligence