OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: TeamBradley is collaborating with a non-profit organization that provides various financial services to its clients. The company is seeking to add to their staff a BI Developer. Our client offers a great environment to work in with strong benefits and believes in a healthy work-life balance.
- Develop business intelligence dashboards and reports (using tools: ARCU, EDS, Java, Power on, PowerBI, SSRS, and Spotfire)
- Plan, develop and support applications in PowerOn and Java that automate/integrate Symitar or third-party systems. Develop generation and processing of data files using financial core system
- Collaborate with business partners to define business requirements
- Plan, code, check, document, and implement automated solutions
- Provide support and system administration for systems such as ARCU, Episys, and Synergy
- Resolve programming or data quality issues and work to fix issues as needed
- Provide status updates for project/tasks assigned
- Make sure data, files, material, and records are kept safe
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new techniques
- Degreed with 2+ years of BI experience (Power BI preferred)
- BI reporting experience
- Understanding of coding method
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13357 – BI Developer