AX Business Analyst
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: An innovative global manufacturer, in operation for over 100 years, recently partnered with TeamBradley to help add to their growing team. Today we are looking for an experienced AX Business Analyst looking for a full time direct hire opportunity. This analyst will gather requirements, design, develop and document solutions and train users for the Dynamics AX environment. The right candidate will be able to wear multiple hats and is excellent at collaborating.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience
- Microsoft AX SME experience
- 3+ years experience developing reports or using SQL
- 3+ years of supporting ERP systems experience
- 3+ years of support sales, finance and manufacturing experience
- Should also have SDLC and software development experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13378 – AX Business Analyst