QA Systems Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global automotive and industrial part manufacturing company is partnering with TeamBradley to add a QA Systems Engineer to their team. This person will be part of a team that works closely together to meet the needs of this exciting company. This role is responsible for planning and coordinating projects to maintain compliance to Quality Systems.
- Support company quality objectives
- Perform quality systems audits and coordinate compliance audits
- Control corrective action systems
- Use automotive quality core tools
- Bachelor’s degree with IATF certification
- 3+ years manufacturing and/or automotive experience
- MQ1 software experience
- Experience with Minitab, MicroCADAM, and/or Solidworks experience a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13389: QA Systems Engineer