Assistant Production Manager – 2nd Shift
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Elgin, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leading global manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Production Manager – 2nd shift responsible for monitoring the safety and efficiency of manufacturing production. This position is also responsible for leading and advancing a team while pushing continuous improvement objectives.
- Monitor KPIs
- Ensure quality of manufacturing processes
- Organize operations of production
- Coach Subordinates
- Bachelor Degree with 5+ years in manufacturing experience (preferable from the metal or auto industry)
- 2+ years management experience
- 2nd shift
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general announcement, company policy and technical procedures
- Ability to write procedure and clear instruction
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13403 – Assistant Production Manager