OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in industrial distribution, is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to help them. They continue to grow and provide opportunities for development and advancement. They are currently looking for an application developer. This person will collaborate with others to maintain and develop new applications. This position is in-office near the Glendale Heights, IL area or Near Warren, MI.
- Maintain and expand existing and new applications
- Gather requirements to custom ERP solution written on CakePHP framework within LAMP stack
- Review and debug complex code and develop maintainable code
- Maintain REST APIs within Jitterbit platform
- Maintain scripts written in Ruby
- Design and build new software
- Document, develop and test solution
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of application development experience with multiple languages (.NET, PHP or Ruby preferred)
- MySQL database design and normalization
- Experience utilizing version control
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:11764 – Applications Developer