Applications Business Analyst
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Applications Business Analyst. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment collaborating with team members. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver and very flexible to the changing needs of the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of software application analysis. Ideally from a service, law enforcement or similar industry
- Engineering experience/knowledge. Able to design discovery process
- Discover and understand business needs/requirements of clients and translate the solution to the development teams
- Training and troubleshooting with clients on the company software
- Be able to have conference calls or face to face meetings with clients and ask the right questions to get exact needs
- Addition to support center for analysis on tickets when needed
- IT software, programming, and database experience
- On-site travel with others on the team (when able to do so)
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to large groups
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13361- Application Business Analyst