Aftermarket Business System Analyst
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Recognized as an industry leader in both technology and manufacturing, our client began as a small manufacturer and is now well-known worldwide. Although now a large corporation, our client strives to maintain a personable and close working environment for the employees. Offering a great benefits package, growth opportunities within the company, and to gain valuable industry experience, this is an outstanding company to be a part of! With that in mind, we are looking for an outstanding Aftermarket Business Systems Analyst.
LOCATION: Savannah, GA, or Chicago, IL or Remote
STATUS: Hybrid for local candidates (3-4 days in office, and 1-2 days remote), remote with travel for non-local candidates
- Act as the primary liaison with company stakeholders assessing technology challenges.
- Gather information regarding, business objectives, specifications, and requirements.
- Improve business processes with system functionality and data integrity.
- Document business processes, requirements, and functional designs.
- ERP and PLM experience – JDE or Siebel preferred.
- End user support for key applications and data.
- Define business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Test and maintain computer programs and systems.
- Conduct investigational analysis to determine project or application feasibility.
- Collaborate with business users on solutions that impact day-to-day operations and projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships.
- Develop training materials and train others.
- Stay up to date on all emerging technology.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of work experience in applying information system solutions to complex business challenges.
- Strong business analyst experience on large projects or multiple concurrent small projects.
- Strong understanding of the Engineering design process
- Aftermarket experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to translate complex concepts into business functions.
- ERP implementation and support experience. Strong preference for JDE or Siebel
- Experience with process/data mapping.
- System testing, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and user training experience.
- Knowledge of application development processes (SDLC preferred).
- Strong math and logical thinking skills.
- 25 – 35 % travel depending on location
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
Aftermarket Business System Analyst, 23-12045