TeamBradley, an IT recruiting company, is looking for a friendly, detail and process-oriented person to support our busy office staff! This position will assist with processing information into our database (training provided), assessing incoming emails, sending out emails, and answering phone calls. Other miscellaneous office tasks will be assigned. Currently, we are remote, so you will need reliable Wi-Fi and a cell phone. Company computer will be provided. Ideally, someone located in the western suburbs so you can collaborate with team members.
• Fast learner, problem solver, ability to take direction
• Proficient working with MS Word
• Experienced with MS Excel and Google Documents
• Experience working with email and email capabilities – MS Outlook preferred
• Must be Internet savvy
• Customer service oriented and personable with excellent phone skills
• Strong desire to efficiently solve problems and creating positive customer experiences
• Multitask – able to task switch easily
• Familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin, and social media a huge plus
• Experience working with any type of database is a plus
Hours needed: Part-time, must have some flexibility to do different days of the week and hours per day. Business workflow changes depending on the projects at hand and the business that is happening. Some days/weeks are busier than others. Ideally, we would like someone to have a consistent schedule each week.
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, most work will take place during office hours.
Salary based on experience