OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client a Computer software company is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They pride themselves in being around for over 60 years with a lot of room for growth. Currently, they are looking for an Account Manager. This person will be responsible for client satisfaction and developing account growth strategies. Must have outstanding communication as this person will be responsible for communicating to clients and other teams on what needs to be done.
- Responsible for client relationship in the post BD delivery phase
- Manage account P&Ls, annual account planning, sales targets, and determine client pricing structures
- Develop and implement account management and growth strategies through client business expertise
- Establish relationships with clients, make sure all requirements are meet and plan and attend client events
- In charge of quoting and invoicing
- Collaborate with software and digital hardware teams to communicate clients need
- Mange client meetings
- Collaborate with the clients and stakeholders to achieve service standards, communicating protocols, levels of service, and root-cause-resolution of issues
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of account management experience
- Financial modelling and P&L management experience
- Microsoft Office Suite expert
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13448 – Account Manager